Monday, February 12, 2007

Sbarfs and ISPs

Apparently my ISP is something out of a Douglas Adams novel. Apparently calling them, or adding another service and paying more only draws attention to myself, at which point they cut off my service, now for 3 days, and counting. How aggravating! Their customer service is also divided into billing and tech support, and each one can only do certain things, and they can't even transfer you between departments, just put you at the beginning of the que for the other department.

In better news, the sbarfs are coming along well. I have finished two sets (a hat and scarf for the cousin-baby, and a scarf and ear-warmer for my aunt). Only two more sets to go. Now I just have to figure out how to make a masculine set out of lion suede.

Recently, our local cable added channels, so we've spent all weekend watching old war movies. They're showing a month worth of Oscar nominees and winners. Spouse One and I are suckers for movies of all kinds, so it's been very entertaining. Although we are overtired, and should go to bed. We both had horrible migraines today, and so movies and crafts were the order of the day.

No comments: