Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hair again

I got a flat iron from the local fashion discount store. I'm so pleased about it. I was worried that it wouldn't work well, since the one I really want is $250, and this one was regular $80, discounted to $40, but it's perfectly fine.

I've also been acquiring some new earrings, different silicone plugs and earskins, so I have some more variety in my jewellery. The earskins are nice since I can wear them, and then wear some of my regular earrings hanging through them. I wore my opals to a nephew's birthday party this past weekend with some clear earskins, and was quite pleased with the result. Next on the list is some glass plugs. There's lots of great stuff out there, and I need me some of it. Mushroom plugs, and space scene plugs, and dangly things, and, well, all of it. So far I've been very restrained.

I was just thinking that it's funny how this journal was supposed to be about my atheism, and it has turned out to be about me.

No comments: