Sunday, October 31, 2010

So, I went to T.O. for the weekend.  Saw the dentist last minute,  got my shelving from IKEA and had my MRI.


Had a first date, and got vetted by my date's big sister.  Still waiting to hear on that one. :)  They're both Estos and it was lovely to hear my name spoken correctly, and to share two strands of my life that have never crossed before.  I have never met other Esto queers.  I am going to need a new vocabulary - Eesti-Inglise Sõnastik, watch-out! We went for all-you-can-eat Sushi, which was really good.  I don't think I've been that stuffed with tasty raw fish in, well, ever.  Then we went for a bit of a walk, climbed trees, or watched, as the case may be, and ate gellato.  (and espresso in my case, since I was still on my way out to:


Destiny, where I got dressed up as "The Little Match Girl"   since my Fat Femme Crew was going as Fairy Tale characters this year.   With my crutch, my shawl, ragged dress, and the box of matches, plus making puppy dog eyes, and asking "Please, would you like to buy a match?" I was told that the effect was good, and creepy, which was the idea!  So, for no money, things I had, and could borrow, I managed to meet the theme, and still look hot.  Yay me! 

It was lots of fun!  Electronic music, friends, some I haven't seen in years, and dancing...  I've only gone out three times this year, so it was great to get a chance to hang out.

School is keeping me way too busy.

No comments: