Wednesday, March 27, 2013

November of 2010 I wrote: "It's the people who believe this stuff that scare me."

I am those people now, and it's awesome.  I meditate, have visions, read runes as part of my research praxis, and feel so much more at home in my skin that I ever could have imagined.

Part of that is working out, and part of it is being on a right path. It's terrifying, but right.

I have come so far, and these moments of clarity are overshadowed by moments of realization at the distances I have traveled.

I'm doing good.

There's awful things happening at my university though, and I have a meeting today to try to figure some of it out.  I'd like to figure out what's happening for other people, especially people I care about, but maybe I can at least figure out what's happening for me.