Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 08 - Your favorite internet friend

Dear 'french girl',

Your blogs have kept me laughing, crying, empathizing, terrified with worry, and wondering how you are for years now, and I don't think I've met you more than that once, years ago, when I shook your hand at a party.

We were both insanely young, and I doubt you remember me.  I was with someone else, and you were too, and it was a whole lifetime ago.

I have been so inspired by you.  You keep going despite living through hell, repeatedly, and you just have this incredible spark, and sparkle to you.  I hope you know that. I hope you know how much you mean to people, even if they're just some random grrl, half a country away.

I'm glad you're doing ok, again.  It's been a tough while, and I know what that's like.  You're amazing, and I know you're going to come out on top of things, there's no way that you could fail to succeed, how could you?  You're devastatingly smart, and gorgeous, and you'll make a fantastic go of it.

So, that's it.  My semi-anonymous pep-talk, to you,

Hugs,

Me.