Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 02 - your crush

P,

I saw your work this past weekend, and you are so amazing, and so hot, and funny, and playful, and just, wow!

I have a total silly school-kid type crush on you, which is even more ridiculous, since it is my warrior who wants to get to play with you.

I don't really know what else to say. I'm sure you get your fair share of giddy praise and honeyed eloquence from those seeking access to your skills, and I don't want to be just another st*rf*cker.

Of course I want to be special. Want my request for you to give me wings to be unique. My warrior felt, for the first time this year, the muscles that hold his wings in place, and being part of a female-bodied collective, he isn't going to be able to do anything about that, but he'd like a chance to set them free.

I feel like maybe you are someone who could understand that. The warrior likes to test his strength, loves singletails, and would like lasting proof of his valour if at all possible.

Thanks for listening,

L.